Training, Training, Training!
- Standards and guidance for HR – and/or guidance or training in addressing issues in the workplace: How can management (in a year/the future) address this?
- Mandatory training for more senior management in understanding the issues
- More expression of vacancies and jobs available for students and graduates!
Assess and Compare
- Preparing for the next inevitable recession
- ‘Stress policy’ included in organisations’ documents/awareness policies
- Provide mental health first aiders within organisations
- Provide source of advice on legislation and policy (e.g. HR resource) for small companies to enable employment options for staff with disabilities
- Campaign for assistance for sole traders and small companies to provide maternity or paternity payment (political action)