- Identify examples of alternative working practices/contracts and promote them.
- Further studies and research, long-term studies. Research involving academics, the public, commercial sector etc.
- Provide a point of contact for issues (of all kinds) where people can bring up problems. Promote this service.
- Mobile diversity training. Offer something for CIfA Registered Organisations and/or individual members.
- Development of equality and diversity training packages specific to archaeology.
- Language checklist to challenge embedded expectations of all.
Develop short term action plan as well as a longer term one.
- Develop a clear and achievable action plan for short term, as well as long term aspirations.
- Make sure that where appropriate all CIfA official guidelines and standards are reflecting best/ideal practice.
- CIfA needs to review its policies/actions and equalities agenda.
- Apply more pressure to Registered Organisations to communicate policy and practice to staff.
- CIfA to educate employers about disability and having disabled employees. Start the process within a year but also for the future.